Freudenberg Home and Cleaning Solutions is a business group of the Freudenberg Group, a global technology company with about 49.000 employees in about 60 countries, which develops leading-edge technologies, excellent products, solutions and services for more than 40 market segments. Freudenberg Home and Cleaning Solutions is the leading name for branded mechanical household products for private as well as professional customers.
The company’s portfolio includes Vileda®, Vileda Professional®, Gimi®, Marigold®, O'Cedar®, Wettex® and Gala®. Our company culture is innovative and multicultural, built and based on trust and integrity, openness and mutual respect. In all areas, we count on highly talented, motivated and results-oriented employees, to continuously secure and expand our Vileda brand as the leader in the international markets.
You support our team in Weinheim as
as of now
- In your new job you are the global key contact person for all user and managers regarding consumer feedback and audit/assessment systems.
- In addition, you manage the implementation of all ‘new’ digital systems and you develop as well as maintain training programs and documentation for those systems.
- You are key user in terms of maintenance and updates with the software, you provide technical support and documentation for reporting to all levels for each system
- Monthly and quarterly Key Performance Reports including Strategic Controlling and Quality KPIs are provided by you reliably and in time.
- You act as back up for standards office manager.
- Giving worldwide support in developing and strengthening the FHCS Quality Management is an essential task, besides the support for IT project management.
- To be able to fulfill the mentioned tasks, we expect you to have more than three years of in-depth experience in management systems together with a good knowledge of Quality Management Systems and their requirements.
- Your CV demonstrates project management experience and a broad range of work experience within various industrial fields (production, marketing, R&D, etc.); CQE or other quality and regulatory certificates are preferred.
- On top of that, you are experienced in using and facilitating APQP procedures and techniques.
- Besides your relevant work experience, you hold at least a bachelor's degree in a technical or engineering discipline.
- A solid understanding of ERP systems, preferably SAP, and Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) is mandatory.
- You are very well organized, highly skilled in priority setting, with a detail-oriented, logical and rational mindset.
- You are able to handle multiple responsibilities concurrently and to prioritize and manage critical project timelines.
- Your excellent communication and presentation skills enable you to perform within multiple cultures and hierarchical organizations.
- You are willing and able to follow established policies & procedures.
- As you collaborate with international teams, your English needs to be excellent.
Besides a position in a successful company with world-famous brands, we offer a profound onboarding program, exciting challenges and scope for individual work structure. Moreover, you can expect an adequate compensation package and social contribution. In our internal academy, you benefit from numerous individual training programs, based on your individual targets and career plans. Benefit from interdisciplinary and motivated teams in an international work environment and experience a long-term perspective and career opportunities in our global technology group.
Have we awakened your interest? Then apply directly online, indicating the earliest starting date and your desired salary.
Mareike Mayerhöffer∙ HR ∙ Im Technologiepark 19 ∙ 69469 Weinheim ∙ +49 6201 8087 1165 ∙ www.vileda.de